Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 4 weeks ago

Blue of screen permanent fix?

It always happens at the most inopportune times for months now and I just didn't bother due with it. But it really has agitated me, anyone have fixes for it?

The issue with Blue Screens is that there are a myriad of things that can cause them. There's no way for me to magically know exactly what is causing the BSOD and there's no way for me to magically tell you exactly how to fix it.

BSODs can be caused by faulty/damaged hardware, viruses, corrupt programs/drivers, critical system files damaged, badly programmed software, and a plethora of other things.

Usually when you get a BSOD, it gives you an error code which can help point you in the right direction. But sometimes that error code can be caused by many things, so it really is difficult to pinpoint the problem.

If you're willing, make a backup of your important data and perform a clean install of Windows. If the problem doesn't happen anymore, then it was probably a software issue. If it still happens, then it most likely is a hardware problem.

The permanent fix to the blue screen of death is to either reinstall Windows and a fresh set of programs and make a system image but you can restore within 15 minutes. Or to install Linux mint which never crashes

• I've had Linux crash on my laptop many times due to my hybrid graphics setup. Linux isn't infallible, but it does generally work better than Windows in most cases.