When measuring my penis, is it ok to start measuring near the rectum?

My girlfriend says Im cheating when measuring myself. I disagree! If I measure her way, I would only be 5 inches. NO WAY!

PS: If I flex really hard, I can push out 5 and a half inches.

• Fred

That's cheating, and most guys who say they have 9 inches measure that way. The accepted method of measuring is along the top of the penis as what won't slide into a vagina doesn't count.

Yes that is cheating. I also think you don't really mean rectum, since that's the portion of the colon several centimetres proximal to the anal sphincter.

Most people measure from the top (under your belly button) to the tip - since that is about as deep as you will be able to penetrate.

Technically your penis does extend further back - which you can see and feel when you have an erection, but since it ain't going in, nobody else really cares about it.

• reme_1

It is not how big you are but what you do with it and how you treat your girl friend in bed and otherwise.

Why do you bother measuring your penis, You have what you have. And how often does your girlfriend catch you measuring it...……...It's not going to grow any in the next few mins., or days. And it more than likely is the size it will be for the rest of your life.....Accept it and go on with your life before it becomes an obsession. Be proud of what you've got, it's you!

Measure,on top of the penis.

She clearly is not complaining, so what does it matter.

• Dr. D

Your girlfriend is right. So you have a teenie peenie. Get over it. 

• camray

Well yes.. measure using the Carolla method. Start at the center of the ****** to just past the tip. If they're not looking you can do a lap around the shaft between the center of you b-hole and the tip.. BUT NO MORE! No cheating.

F*ck that, start measuring from when your heels meet the ground. :p