Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Why do people hate the current version of Family Feud?

Is it because they hate the fact a successful black man is the host?

I DON'T KNOW OF ANYONE THAT HATES IT. BUT WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WRESTLING?

i didnt know there was a curretn version

but they make it easy for the black families with the sex topics

they are half the particiapants and i guess their viewership too.

• VAA

No. The pressure is on to be as racy and vulgar as they can get away with and that has cheapened what was once one of the funnest game shows on television.  It is like so much on TV these days, trash.

• Brian

Haha...you're defending a TV game show.

No I hate this version because the questions are stupid and the contestants are insufferable, they try so hard to be funny by saying a sexual answer when the question isn't sexual in any way.

• Will

No. It's because it is nothing but vulgar questions. I actually like Steve Harvey as a personality. There is however a strong bias presence on the show now favoring blacks. He tends to spend a longer time talking to them than other groups. And as blacks can get away with in any other industry, the black guests can say things whites would get in trouble for.

I mainly dislike it because of how vulgar it is. There is a difference between asking something like, "Name a place you wouldn't want to get caught using your parent's credit card at" and "Name a place you wouldn't want to get caught using your wife's credit card at." One is innocent and the other is forcing vulgarity into the question.