Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Was Adolf Hitler the greatest leader/politician of the 20th century?

Do you agree or disagree? 

83 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Yes...

- He put a Rothschild in prison.

- He printed his own currency. DEBT FREE

- He created millions of jobs for the Germans.

- He told the world the truth about the international banking system.

- He protected Western Europe from Bolshevik Communism. If it wasn’t for Hitler and the Germans.. all of Europe would be communist. And yes it’s true that the brave German soldiers lost against the Russians on the eastern front.

-Best of all.. he made Deutschland a powerhouse.

...meanwhile the United States is 22 trillions in debt.... and 1.3 trillion belongs to China.

And this is what Hitler did...he broke Germany from this bullshit debt system.

• BigBill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

TIME MAGAZINE's 1939 Man-Of-The-Year, Adolf Hitler.

• 1 month ago

Answer your question with one right back at you.

Would you name your child Adolph Hitler .

Then send him to an inner city minority school.

WE ALL KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER THINK OF IT.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

KM But we know where he was born, we really do not need to confirm it by the way he spelt his name. What we don't know is that he was affected by 'fanatic Catholicism.'

• 1 month ago

no i disagree, Adolf Hitler hated jews, when is that ever okay? All humans on earth are equal no matter what race, religion, skin color they are.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

EVERY culture relies on importing to at least some degree. Ryan is ridiculous. By my experience of U.S. citizens, by far the most racist are Republicans & conservatives. What the Hell is "cultural destruction" supposed to be? Stolen from a Trump speech?

• 1 month ago

Yes, Hitler accomplished a lot in his day and got what he wanted. Not many politicians nowadays can do as good of a job. There was a saying back in Germany, "if you want a job done get a man like Hitler and the job will be done quickly."

Source(s): I am Jewish
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

"armouror": If you want to make a claim, it's required that you offer proof. Surely you know that's so in criminal or civil law & in logical argument.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lol no he is the face of the democrats though

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You truly are a loser. There was ZIP about Hitler that's in any way akin to Democrats. He was so far to the right he's have thought your Republikkkants were too liberal.

• 1 month ago

I suppose one cannot deny that he was a fairly effective strategist and definitely brought out the fanatical fervor of his followers.  However, he had a few key flaws, the first of which being that he was an insane mass murderer, second he had hubris and unreasonable expectations of the greatness of people based on their ethnic characteristics, and he was severely lacking in his diplomatic skills.  He had potential, but he did not apply it in a reasonable way.  If he had chosen a more moderated peaceful path, or even engaged in conquest without the need for genocide, he probably could have achieved more.

• Tim D
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I can and have talked to a few Austrians, some of them remembered the previous plebiscite which Hitler forced them to cancel.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Absolutely not. In recent memory the greatest leader was probably JFK.

• Tim D
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

"JFK also said that Hitler was a great leader" that is NOT what he wrote, not even close.

• 1 month ago

He had his moments, but in the end he was a stunning failure.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Amazing how well "AL" can type while wearing that hood.

• 1 month ago

god no he was the worst

• AL1 month agoReport

explain?why was he the worst?you can't because you are passing judgement on emotion and not facts.like a good little goyim.

• 1 month ago

excuse me what the ****

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Disagree.................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.