Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why is atheism in 2019 commonly viewed as nothing more than a delusional false religion that merely asserts fallacies as facts, and ...?

.... intellectual dishonesty as truth?

Why have the dogmatic and fundamentalist atheists caused atheism to become such a twisted world view?

Don't they have any respect for the non-dogmatic and non-fundamentalist atheists who don't want any part of their great delusions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

ATHEISM IS NOT A RELIGION.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Can you imagine being so filled with hate and so insecure that you have to spend your days posting insults about atheists and proving that there's no love whatsoever in your religion?

• 3 weeks ago

I don't know what world you're living in but it isn't mine. Atheism is the opinion that there is no God. It isn't a religion. Nor is it delusional. There's plenty of evidence that God doesn't exist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

As of the 1930s the Atheists had challenged Believes of GOD to court and LOST in the Supreme Court, because they had Not had even one item of proof! The Atheists had Believed that just speaking with a louder voice and they could win. They LOST! GOD Won with tons of proofs confirming the Bible even back then! 

After the Atheists LOST, they paid to get anything they could to look-like their beliefs. Not thinking that science could advance much. 

Science has greatly Advanced and the Order went out to test everything, everywhere, that the Atheists had claimed as their "proofs".  All of these tests took years. It was in 2007 that they were finished. With all of the Scientists discovering the ALL that the Atheists had used are FAKES!  Most of what the Atheists had been claiming to be millions to billions of years old; turned out to really be New BONES and All from already Known of animals!  Of what fossils they did have, not one tested to be more than six thousand year old; same age as the Bible states and has proofs of  that we are! 

A Federal Law was soon passed that requires All Atheism removed from all the pubic schools in the USA!~  Since Atheism is confirmed to be all fiction! 

Plus all of the confirmed History in the Bible is new required to be taught in all public schools in the USA! 

• Doc
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

When Christians realized that science and reason supported Atheist. They panicked. They tried " intelligent design" to counter it and they failed again. So now they just claim science is ur their side , and always was. All with no evidence as usual.

• 3 weeks ago

Don't worry. Survey data indicates that atheism is on the verge of collapse. As soon as people tire of popular fads like the internet, they'll forget all about denying God, and go back to church.

• 🤔 Jay
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The Internet is a fad? I'll bet you also believe in a God or two.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

People that believe in one god or another can't accept that some people just don't believe in any gods, so they assume atheism is a religion or some other label they can understand and therefore criticize.

• 3 weeks ago

Because morons do not know the basic definition of atheism, I suppose.

• 🤔 Jay
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

This asswipe coward has me blocked. What do I win?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.