Kaz

Do you play road games on long car trips? If so, what?

We look for out of state plates (other than the state we're in), then I drive my husband crazy and break into song... Like I sing Oklahoma, or I sing Connecticut's State Song Yankee Doodle Dandy... I'm hysterically laughing the whole time, and he's giving me the look... "like kill me now."

lol... Thanks for your response.

• P
    Best Answer

Yes. Spot the speed camera

loser pays the fine

• P
      4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for ba

Sometimes we'd play "I'm going on a trip"

The way this is played is the first person says, "I'm going on a trip, and I'm taking a (adjective) (noun), both of which begin with the first letter of the alphabet. The next person says he or she is taking a trip and will be taking (repeats the items the last person says, then lists an adjective and a noun beginning with the next letter of the alphabet, and so on.)

"I'm going on a trip and I'm taking an Angry Aligator!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'M going on a trip and taking an Angry Aligator, and a bruised banana!"

"On my trip, I'm taking an Angry Alligator, a Bruised Banana, and a Crappy Can Opener!"

It can be kind of fun, definitely a way to kill time, and is a good memory game.