Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 1 month ago

Do you know of any ONE MILE TRACKS for running,anywhere in the USA?

I love running/walking one mile tracks. I want to move to an area that has one.

I felt in love with a one mile track in the military.

for some psychological reason to inspire me for running, running a one mile tracks just does it for me.

• .

I know of areas that have 1 mile paths. There is a park in my area that has a 1 mile path around it, but it's concrete (not great for running on). There are several military installations in my area, but I'm not aware of any 1 mile tracks.

A 1 mile running track is not common at all, because of the large amount of space needed. Most are going to be 1/4 mile tracks. It's not that difficult to map out 1-mile routes to run in town or a neighborhood. My neighborhood has a loop that is exactly 1 mile (instead of an oval, it's a rectangle) which is nice to run when I know I just want to do a short run of a few miles (quick and easy and close to home).

If you are looking to move somewhere that has a one mile track, I would just find somewhere with enough land to move to and make your own dirt one.. I’ve never seen or been to one before in the USA