Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I think my husband is cheating on me?

We've been together 5 years and married 3, im 28 he's 49. He's been really off recently and I thought he smelled of perfume when he came in the other day. I also saw the charger for an android phone on the floor of the car even though he doesn't have one so I think he has a phone I don't know about. He cheated on his first wife with me so that's playing on my mind aswell, should I confront him?

• Foofa

It may be worth asking about the phone charger. People who constantly accuse a partner of cheating are tedious. But as he has a pattern of cheating you're right to be concerned. Surely you're aware that a guy who will cheat WITH you will also cheat ON you.

You can confront him but the chance of him being honest is slim to none. He will probably lie and continue to cheat unless he really wants to keep you but if he cheated with you, why wouldn't he cheat on you and especially since he is already showing signs. I mean you could always still just keep your eyes open and all, but just be wary.

Yes , you should confront him

In order to have any kind of a relationship you have to communicate. You know his character and people don't change, so you may be right. Talk with him.