Why Do Grown Women Tend To Have Such A Child-Like Need For Attention?

I'm a woman and I always notice the things women do just to get attention , even from people they barely know. I have seen this in school and even in the work place. They start arguments, complain about the most petty stuff . Make passive aggressive comments about other people who don't do or say anything to them. There is this saying that Girls mature faster than boys , But I honestly think on Average women tend to be more childish

• Foofa

You apparently know some childish women. This hardly means all 3.5 Billion women on Earth behave this way. YOU apparently don't.

• not

Mature faster, fairy tale for sure. I see an equal amount of people male or female that just never mature. It's easy to not mature if you believe an old wives tale that says you did mature. 

Men that did not mature are harder to spot out in public. They put on a good show. Knowing them privately you can see their issues. Tocic masculinity teaches men to reserve their feelings and stay level headed. Women on the other hand are encouraged to act as they wish. 

• not
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't want to whine. That's a self defeating exercise for weak people. It would be nice to be entitled to my feeling without facing a toxic woman. 

not all of them are like that