What is something that annoys you?

For me its when somebody preys on somebody weaker than themselves

Like I saw a 30's disabled person harassing an 70 year old man and asking the 70 year old man for money even though you could tell by the way the older looked that he was very very poor

I also hate people who abuse children - if I was the president I would torture people who abuse children

And I hate people who try to protect violent criminals from being punished for what they did

I think defending a violent criminal is even worse than being a violent criminal

Best Answer

Uninformed, opinionated trolls.

• `
      4 weeks agoReport

What "annoys" me is random strangers voicing their opinions on Yahoo Answers.

Actually, in my opinion, you would become what you hate in other people A person who preys on other people, who tortures people, etc. You say you would torture someone IF. You say you would not defend a violent person BECAUSE, and you label ppl as criminals without a trial. How is this thinking balanced thinking?

Animal cruelty  fills me with blind rage.