Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Does God forgive a teenager with UNwanted blasphemous thoughts?

please don't start a atheist v. theists war, i respect everyone. thank you from missouri 

Update:

@Loonasee no this is my first question related to this, that's why i posted anonymously

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Trust me, if you are a teenager, blasphemous thoughts are going to be the least of the sins you are going to need to ask for forgiveness for. Go ahead and question your beliefs. That's the only way you can know if it's really what you believe, or just what you've been told to believe. If God is real, he will totally understand and would want you to challenge yourself , which would build a deeper faith. If not, then there is nothing to worry about.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Stop worrying about forgiveness and try to figure out where these thoughts came from and how to stop them.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit involves rejecting Jesus Christ as Savior throughout one's lifetime and dying in that perpetual state of unbelief. As long as you are still living, you can KNOW you have eternal life through simple faith in Jesus Christ (1 John 5:13).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug4 weeks agoReport

http://www.biblelineministries.org/Video-Salvation-Message.html

• God always forgives everyone if sinners ask him for forgiveness of their sins through their prayers of repentance!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Thoughts are nothing. They have no power, they can't hurt you. Ignore them.

When you believe in Jesus for eternal life, you are forgiven all sins past and future, all sins in thoughts, words, and deeds, and you go to heaven

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. That's all there is to say... NO!

• Yoda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

A wise an built his house upon a rock.

A man who builds his house upon sand see's the foundations sink and the house collapse.

The issue you've having is that the foundations of your belief are unsound, so your mind is subconsciously challenging the beliefs and that is sometimes bubbling up to your consciousness.

Socrates was an ancient Greek philosopher who the Oracle of Delphi proclaimed the wisest man. Socrates didn't believe he was the wisest of men, nor did he think of himself as wise at all. So, Socrates went from philosopher to philosopher to engage them in order to be able to prove that he wasn't the wisest.

After trawling through all the best most highly regarded philosophers, Socrates came to a conclusion: "while each man thinks he knows a great deal and is wise, in fact they know very little and are not wise at all".

So Socrates interpreted the meaning of the Oracle thus:

"While so-called wise men think themselves wise and yet are not, I know I am not wise at all, which, paradoxically, makes me the wiser one since am more aware of my own ignorance".

Once you find the weaknesses in the assumptions you believe, and find which assumptions can never be proven or disproven, then your mind will no longer be bothered by the subject.

• 4 weeks ago

If your thoughts are unwanted, they might not even be sin; just temptation.

Sin is a choice. Resist UNwanted blasphemous thoughts

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes because teenagers are going to have all kinds of thoughts when hormones are raging in their bodies so do not worry if you had a moment of doubt.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't know if you are the same one who asked another similar question but what sort of god do you believe in that would be so cruel as to hate on one of its young creations because of thoughts???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.