How to get packages delivered to post office? ?

This is the second time that the USPS marked my package as delivered in my mailbox that I have never received. Since the mailman cannot seem to get it right, is there a way to get my package delivered to the post office so I can pick them up there? 

Have them sent "General Delivery" and it will be held for you at the post office associated with a specific zip code.

More information: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-is-General-Del...

Some post offices will hold packages for you, but not all, and you have to make arrangements with the office before you have anything sent to it. Go to the USPS website to find offices in your area that will agree to these arrangements.

However, you may simply have porch/mailbox thieves working in your area, and the fault does not lie with the postal service in the first place. You may have to resort to having your packages delivered to an address where someone is available all day, like your work address, or a relative's house. Or you could get a mailing address at a private post box retail shop.