Centrelink only gives me $1,000 per fortnight. Am I going to have to start eating out of Australia's rubbish bins?

Best Answer

you need to find a job and or collect bottles ,..but that's true about eating out of bins ..few years back, we were holidaying in PERTH and we were in Maccas and this real young woman or boy { we could not tell as they were pretty fat } was collecting scraps off the tables and in the macca bins and eating them..we felt so sorry her/him hubby bought her/him the works macca meal .. saw many on the streets there begging for money

You can choose what you eat and how much you spend. No incentive to save of course.

If the 3rd world can do it, then you can too. Go for it. Tastes like chicken.

• amy

Thats a pension with rent assistance not new start which is far less. And yes I suggest you start living off of bread as tent is so expensive and everything else. 500/pw is less then half of minimum wage so dont make out like its heaps.

• amy
      3 weeks agoReport

At least you know your place. You just try to excuse it.

I'll make sure to leave a little something speical for you, you don't mind hala do you?

Yeah I call McDonalds rubbish too

You would seriously prefer to eat rubbish than get a job? Jesus, maybe it is best if white people get wiped out in Australia.

• amy
      3 weeks agoReport

newstart doesnt get close to that. Thats a pension plus max rent assist. If you have a pension it means your physically not able to work. Its less then half of minimum wage.