Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 weeks ago

Do you think cancer is a terrible disease?

Absolutely. I lost a very close friend to pancreatic cancer, last month. It's a nasty cancer

Yes, it's one of the number one killers. Most of the worst diseases lead to cancer.

• LAN

Mr Right back posting more of his childish idiocy again. He really doesn't know how obvious he is and that when anonymously asks and answers his own questions he only shows what a predictable retard he is.

Yes. It takes victims hostage, and they’re prisoners not only to the disease, but to the aftereffects of treatment and the fear of trusting practitioner’s recommendations. It’s horrible.

Of course all versions of cancer are terrible but there is one that is worse. Dementia. It robs a person of their very self and there is no current cure or way to mitigate its effects.

No.

I know that 'cancer' is a complex group of around 200 different diseases that vary from fairly mild to rapidly fatal.

It is. Cancer has never hit home in our family until the last few years and even then it's only caused a few passings. But lately it's taken a few friends I've been close to and terrible is too polite for what it does to people. I'm a diabetic for 20 years now and when I told people I thought it was the greatest disease to ever have. At the end of the day, it was ME who controlled what I put in my body. When my blood sugar hit 200, I knew any and when I held it 90, I knew why. That guy looking back at me in the mirror was the reason and had control. No way is that how cancer has ever been described like that.

Of course its a terrible disease.

You better hope that Lan is off sick today... because when he sees this question, hes going to give us a little dance.

All diseases are terrible. One day they will be removed. (Isaiah 33:24)

Uh oh. Looks like the cancer troll is back up & running again!