if I drink nicotine does that make me addict?

like I read real life books I know that sounds insane why am IO not reading e-books? well I read books to be able to sleep but reading 10 pages of a book every day does that make me a book consumer?

• Nancy
    Best Answer

Your question and your details have nothing to do with one another.  Moreover, you details fail to present cogently.  

I will say this, however: many people read books rather than ebooks before bed because the light coming from the screens of ebooks has been known to cause insomnia.

You do seem to be addicted to something and it's not books.

It's a poison, too toxic.

• Marli

What has nicotine addiction to do with reading books?

If you read only 10 pages of a book or a newspaper every day, you are hardly addicted to the written word. If it makes you drowsy, fine, but it is not a drug.

• Marli
      1 month agoReport

Joshua reads 10 pages. Most chapters are more than ten pages and the average time to read ten pages is less than 45 minutes. Joshua doesn't read an entire chapter, so he is no addicted to books. If he is addicted to reading, he is not addicted to that book, or he is learning to read.

• Tina

If you drink enough it makes you dead. It's a poison.

I'm afraid you lost me when you began to talk about books.

EPIC TROLL FAIL