Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

name one choice of seafood and part of a chicken that would be suitable for each of the cooking methods below:?

braising

grilling

roasting

shallow frying

deep frying

stir frying

Mackerel heads and Chicken feet are the best choice for these cooking styles. Enjoy

• Sparky

Chicken breast I would say

Stir fry, almost any firm seafood that will not flake, so no fish shrimp, scallops, lobster and any part of the chicken.

Deep fry, as long as the seafood is battered any would do well deep fried as would any part of the chicken.

Shallow frying, again any seafood and any part of the chicken

Roasting, Large parts pieces of seafood, better whole fish thick slices of salmon, swordfish steaks whole lobster and any part of the chicken.

Grilling, with a protection for the grill like one of the liners any seafood can be done and any part of the chicken can be done.

Braising, for seafood I would call it poaching and for chicken I would stick with thighs and legs they can take longer cooking than white meat sections.