Do you think that political correctness as shaped the way that you communicate with other people in your daily life?

• carrie
    Best Answer

No, I think twice before I communicate with anyone on here because they misinterpret what I  say, but in my daily life I don't have a problem. 

• P

Yes

Unless you want to get reported by the sjws

No because I don't cater to such nonsense.

• K8

It has not shaped how I communicate, but it has shaped somewhat who I am willing to communicate with...

Someone who espouses political correctness in some fashion, I would most likely distance myself from them. Because no thanks to that conversation, mine fields everywhere.

I act and communicate in a kind and considerate manner. I am honest, just not brutally so as that's just not necessary.

"Politician correctness" is anti free speech and insidiously evil.

• K8
      1 month agoReport

Eye roll away... Make yourself happy.

• Manny

I dunno. When did it become controversial to be courteous and respectful to other people; in front of their faces, no less?

Seriously, you hate liberals so much that you rewrite history? No, back in the day, you still couldn't say offensive things in public. In fact, PC was even more prominent back then.

Source(s): Seriously, what universe do you people come from?

nope, words / tone go against my thoughts ..... what I wanna say just comes out wrongly ............. I rather type ...

"Political correctness" could, possibly, be interpreted as "behaving according to politics", but I prefer to see it as behaving towards others in a polite and considerate manner. That's what I have done for all my long life, and it has shaped the way in which I communicate with others. "Birds of a feather flock together" is a saying that applies to me, and it means that I get on well with like-minded persons. I avoid people who are difficult, awkward, contrary, probably because I like a quiet and well-ordered life. So, the answer to your question is "yes".