Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

why do everyone hate manly guy now?

65 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What are you asking? This question doesn’t make any sense.

• 4 weeks ago

because they eat too much beans

• 4 weeks ago

What do you mean? What are you trying to ask?

• 1 month ago

maybe they know something you do not know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No I understand what you are trying to ask "toxic masculinity" is a term created to show the dislike of men who act like men its the view of a few that men who act "like a man" are unaccepting and against what ever their cause is, such as LGBTQ or Feminism the problem is most of those communities don't believe these things, not really. It is again the media fueling the fire by turning beliefs of a few into the standard for all. So the answer is not everyone hates a manly guy. Just something the media is selling us to boost ratings.

• 1 month ago

In what was do you feel everyone hates manly guy? Perhaps you are focusing on one small portion of the population.ost people don't care and are just living in their own world.

• 1 month ago

They don't though. They want a manly man who is sensitive for them. Which is how it has always been.

• Anemona4 weeks agoReport

Bill, no,basically they don't want their man happen to be a psycopath ending his life in a jail for murdering them.

• 1 month ago

he is naked

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Feminists have been fighting against masculine men now for a few decades and judging by how young men are acting they are having some level of success. Men just need to stand up for themselves for a change and stop these women in their tracks like we used to do back before feminism ever existed.

If men still had balls 90% of the sh*it feminists are pulling these days like their constant babble about toxic masculinity and their intentional use of TV and movies to brainwash boys into being weaker would never fly.

• Jim4 weeks agoReport

This is what happens when you let women vote

• 1 month ago

are you kidding me? i'm sick of feminine metrosexual guys holding their phones like they're their lovers who look like they can barely lift a table. manly guys are fine with me, ****. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.