have u been to new Zealand. do u recommend it?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Loved it and would go again in a heartbeat. Fantastic place.

• serebrina3 weeks agoReport

It's true. Australia is a fantastic place to travel. I really enjoyed it. My friends and I went diving to the coral reef. Our journey was not forgotten. We were helped by our friends whom we met on https://www.fwmeet.com/. They met us and helped us during the trip.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes...I want to live there.

• 4 weeks ago

No but thats on my bucket list for next year

• 4 weeks ago

Yes and yes. It is a beautiful country and the people are great. Petrol and beer are expensive, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

went to south island and we loved it to bits ….. we drove down one way to queenstown where we stayed 6 nights and drove back to Christchurch the other side of island ..apart from Queenstown we stopped each evening in a new unit etc ..every corner we turned was beautiful ..even the sheep l;ooked awesome on the green paddocks … I drove my family ratty ::) saying awwwwwwww everv corner we turned ..was there 19 days..went in april and it was pretty cold ..need winter clothes

• 4 weeks ago

I've been there many times and love the place, I like the south Island best

• amy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Dont get me wrong I love Australia but its a **** hole. But its my **** hole. NZ flocks here like its no tomorrow so I really dont see NZ as a better option.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I live there, i wouldnt recommend it

• 4 weeks ago

I have been, it is lovely but get outside the cities they are just like other cities.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

YOU, not u....... come ON Patty....how many times must you be told??

No, I have not...not yet anyhow.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You might grow up eventually .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.