have u been to new Zealand. do u recommend it?

• Kate

Loved it and would go again in a heartbeat. Fantastic place.

• serebrina3 weeks agoReport

It's true. Australia is a fantastic place to travel. I really enjoyed it. My friends and I went diving to the coral reef. Our journey was not forgotten. We were helped by our friends whom we met on https://www.fwmeet.com/. They met us and helped us during the trip.

Yes...I want to live there.

No but thats on my bucket list for next year

Yes and yes. It is a beautiful country and the people are great. Petrol and beer are expensive, though.

went to south island and we loved it to bits ….. we drove down one way to queenstown where we stayed 6 nights and drove back to Christchurch the other side of island ..apart from Queenstown we stopped each evening in a new unit etc ..every corner we turned was beautiful ..even the sheep l;ooked awesome on the green paddocks … I drove my family ratty ::) saying awwwwwwww everv corner we turned ..was there 19 days..went in april and it was pretty cold ..need winter clothes

I've been there many times and love the place, I like the south Island best

• amy

Dont get me wrong I love Australia but its a **** hole. But its my **** hole. NZ flocks here like its no tomorrow so I really dont see NZ as a better option.

• ?

I live there, i wouldnt recommend it

I have been, it is lovely but get outside the cities they are just like other cities.

• Lôn

YOU, not u....... come ON Patty....how many times must you be told??

No, I have not...not yet anyhow.

• Lôn
      4 weeks agoReport

You might grow up eventually .