While facing difficulties in life do you seek the help of God or saint or seek advice from near and dear or face boldly relying none?

FatherOFhuman=AnotherHuman

FatherOFallSouls(vr brothers)= 1god

(invisiblePointLIGHTInSOULWORLD goldenredRegionAboveUniverse-Shiva/Allah/Jehovah)

Souls immortal,comes down1by1from soulWorldToBirth

(ThenTakesRebirthBasedonKARMA)

soul,pointLightInCenterOforehead experienceGodByThoughts-meditation-a way to remove sin

(ActionsofLustAngerGreedAtachmentEgoLazinesHatredFearJealousyCareless)

SoulMayTakeBirthINdifferentCountry, religion,gender,communityETC in next birth.

GodSeesAllasSoulNotbyManMadeDifferences.SoshowRespectForallGenders, religions.

HEAVEN-1Dynasty(330million lived here are living among us after rebirth)&

HELL(now)comes in cycle.RepeatsItself.

TemplesBuilt for human lived in heaven.The1Godshow Mercy and give blessings for prayers in any form though.But it will last for1or2births only.Remember god as he is,will be blessed for21births.God's soul came to earth&take oldbodyToShare

BrahmaKumaris

Quran:24.35

Bible:John1:5-9 5

Gita:Chapter6&12

RIGVEDA:10:48,5

ALLSAYS"GODisLIGHT"

I say a prayer for strength and forge ahead.

If I need assistance I ask real people

I get real help immediately.

~

• Nancy

Boldly?  More like stupidly.  Life is a cooperative experience.  Nobody gets anywhere relying on no one.

The Bible says that saints are every believer in Jesus. We are not to pray to dead people (or alive people either). If I have a difficulty, I go directly to the Lord.

.

Catholicism is not Christian. Catholicism leads to hell because it teaches works for salvation. And catholicism is filled with tons of other false doctrines, so get away from it.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

There's better advice from politicians, homeless people, or grade school kids, than, "Pray on it."

Self reliance, action, is far more productive than praying to the ceiling.

Mature adults are self reliant. Mature adults are atheists...

I find that facing real life difficulties requires real resources, which is why I stay out of the realm of fantasy.

No gods or saints for this bear.

I rely on helping myself, or on help from my fellow humans.

I just look up what Stalin or Mao Zedong have to say about life and then i feel good again