Christmas tasks?

Hi, I know it's kinda early but I'm already thinking about Christmas gifts etc. This year I've been thinking about giving my family some creativity tasks, which I would collect then. I was thinking about something like - each of them will create something nice for somebody else e.g. my brother for my sister, my sister for my brother's wife and so on. By something nice I mean some cards saying something about them or about our family (to make them think what the others like or are interested in or have any special characteristics).. I don't want them to make anything materialistic. Or they could draw something about our family...I don't know...it would be nice if everyone would create something else but it's not a must. I'm thinking about it for a while now and I cannot come to any good ideas. Does anybody have any ideas or have anybody already done anything like that? I know it's quite confusing but anyway. Thanks. 

yes L'nya there were a certain group of Christians called the puritans in England who knew all to well about the PAGAN roots of that festival, and when one of them became leader of England by the name of OLIVER CROMWELL he decided to ban the 25th of December celebration.

All that sounds about right for holidays.

If one of my relatives suggested Christmas crafts in October, I would decline, then ignore them.

• L'nya

Research the origin of Christmas. Then ask each of your family members would Jesus accept anything that originated from pagan demonic worship-1 Cor 10:20,21;Matt 7:21-23 jw.org

No it's not time yet

• Tony

Don't do this. They'll hate it and they'll hate you even more than they do already. I think you should chain yourself to a tree for the Holidays, and send your family a virtue-signalling card saying your gift to them is that you're going to be saving the planet on their behalf from 24 to 28 December inclusive. I think they'll be delighted by that gesture.