Climate-related disasters pushed 29 Million people into hunger this year: is it time to declare a global emergency or...?

...does it not matter because it's black folk?

https://insight.wfp.org/5-climate-driven-disasters...

Best Answer

They're coming to a street near you....

• JimZ

I was hungry this morning but it certainly wasn't due to our CO2 emission. I was thirsty too but I had my coffee and breakfast...crisis averted.

We need hunger. It lets us know we need to eat. I wish climate related disasters would push people into using their brains.

• BB

First of all, the article you cite is full of lies. Secondly, your Race Card crap is disgusting. Go away!

the earth has been warming for about 12,000 years. this is normal and the normal adjustments need to take place

No we should.have less people

Time to shut down the grid in America.

Time to shut off the oil companies and close down all the gas stations in America.

We have to SAVE the EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Time to shut down the grid in America.

We have to SAVE the EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JimZ
      1 month agoReport

The problem is we can't tell if you are an enemy terrorist or are just mocking the left.