Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Is she pregnant ?

We did not had sex but rubbed on her vagina and i did not ***. This happened on 25th august. I know there is no chance but 1 month ago she started bleeding like period for 3 days and now again yesterday she started bleeding. Her breasts has grown bigger and belly has grown a bit as well.  She did not had any symptoms like vomiting,  morning sickness etc. Does growing breats normal or it only happens when pregnant? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

If she's having her periods then by definition that means that she's not pregnant. Relax, all it means is that your girlfriend is getting fatter. Tell her to cut out the carbs.

• 4 weeks ago

Take her to a doctor and sex is not a game it's for married people ...don't break the rules and then be worry about what will happen next...

• 4 weeks ago

Yes she is pregnant

• 4 weeks ago

No.  She's had two periods or "bleeds" since you fooled around.  Here are the basic facts:

1.  No sperm to meet up with an egg = no fertilization

2.  A period is when a woman's body sheds the lining of the uterus because no egg has implanted.

3.  There are no signs of pregnancy in the first couple of weeks.  A growing fetus at 8 weeks is about the size of a raspberry, so there is nothing showing on the outside.

4.  The most likely cause of her growing bigger is that she is eating more than she needs and is simply gaining fat. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Breasts are made up of mostly fat.  If someone is gaining weight for any reasons, then the breasts can also become bigger because of fat deposits.

It sounds like she has been having periods which means she can't be pregnant.  It is NOT NORMAL to bleed while pregnant.

Symptoms like vomiting and morning sickness MEAN NOTHING because not every woman gets those.  It is possible to be pregnant and NEVER have morning sickness.  I know because I never had it with my first pregnancy.

• 4 weeks ago

She just thicc.

• helene
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Look at your question. You say you KNOW there is no chance, but then you proceed to waste everyone's time obsessing over her chances.

In order to be pregnant, she has to have SEX. That didn't happen. You must think you have a magic penis.

• 4 weeks ago

Pregnant women never have periods.

• Caz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

So you mean that since you didn't have sex she's had two periods...and you think she's pregnant?

Are you even old enough to have a girlfriend?

• 4 weeks ago

How can we possibly know?

It is so simple to get a home pregnancy test kit from any drug store. She should get one and follow the directions carefully. That will provide the answer.

• helene
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

There's no point in taking a pregnancy test, except to try in vain to soothe this froot loop's paranoia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.