Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Republicans, how many of you are willing to bend or break the law for your job?

“OSHA doesn’t matter. It costs money to safeguard the lives of the workers, so we won’t.”

“Who cares if people get sick because of what we’re doing? Our insurance will pay the families if  and when anyone dies due to our cutting corners.” 

“You don’t have a license to do this part of the job, but you have to do it anyways because I said so and I’m your boss.”

“The roads are closed because of a record breaking blizzard? I don’t care, there’s work to be done. Smash through the barricades and get over here now or I’ll discipline you and make you wish you had died in a crash.” 

Political activists (aka people that post LIES like this alleged question), don't WANT real answers.

Have you ever gone over the speed limit to get to work? I'm sure you have so you must be the same as those nasty Republicans that break the law for a job.