How to change the law of a country about homeschool?

I leave in Greece  and I see many parents including me to want to homeschool their kids...but here is illegal unless there is a serious condition that the kid can not go to school but even then I think it requires to pay a teacher to educated your kid rather than you so you must pay your month salary or more  to a teacher every month........there are so many countries that is legal and I believe that homeschool should have been a worldwide option for everyone.

Education here is the worst at schools.....So how can we change the law to include homeschool as an option for those who would like to do it?? Or how can i do it but be legal .as many do it here ....but I dont know the way to not find trouble. But i really want the law to change ...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Homeschool anyway. The Greek Government has no authority to tell you how to raise your kids.

Catch a Falling Star: http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Very good. Greeks are weird enough without having the social problems caused by homeschoolers.

• 1 month ago

this is what your politicians should be addressing.

• 1 month ago

Lobby your parliament. In the meantime, fill in the gaps you think your children are lacking by teaching them yourself after school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not sure sorry. All you can do is beg your parents to send you to school or ask an aunt or uncle for help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.