Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Will shaving male pubic hair relieve itching ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. Trust me it won't. Been there done that. The warmer the weather the worse it gets.

• 4 weeks ago

It really depends on the person. It really helps if you use a penis skin moisturizer... this will prevent cuts and nicks and also keep you clear of any razor burn, which is awful and just soooo uncomfortable in the worst ways. I use one called Man1 Man Oil.. good stuff. Cheers!!!

• 4 weeks ago

It will as long as you do it daily.

• 4 weeks ago

Use gold bond medicated powder - or if you have been scratching them and they are raw, use some hydrogen peroxide, witch hazel, or if you are ready for a ride - rubbing alcohol.

I coated mine with 91% rubbing alcohol just this morning after a shower (long car trip yesterday) - depending on how raw you are the pain might make you have an out of body experience, but after the burn starts to recede, it is replaced with a nice numb feeling and the itching will be gone.

Works for any part of your undercarriage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, and when you get done, soak it in rubbing alcohol.

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

.....until it starts growing back. Take a bath.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Sleep nude. Wear cotton undies/boxers/BBs rather than synthetic (rayon, nylon, etc.) as the groin is the hottest part of the body - which is why it can be itchy down there. Good airflow, natural materials, and showering daily, will help.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it will NOT stop itching. If you decide to try it, don't shave upwards. Shave down and then sideways. NEVER up.  And it'll likely itch. 

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It frequently causes itching and little red bumps.

• balan
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

First time shaving will not relive the itching .Once you are used to it,.there will be no itching .However apply liberally talcum powder or prickly heat powder after the shaving for a soothing effect.Enjoy,regards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.