Ok I'm trying to track down my ex the father of my child but I'm finding it hard I'm finding article were he is ?

6 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago

    Hire a private investigator..

  • 3 weeks ago

    Living people cannot be researched using the same manner that Genealogy can be.

    Genealogy is researching deceased people.

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Maybe you are having a hard time because you can't research living peoples records and genealogy is about researching dead ancestors......... try social media, try employing a private investigator, contact his parents, friends, employer all of which you will know if you slept with this 'ex' to reproduce

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    You're also having a hard time asking an actual question and giving relevant details.


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    Speak to his family or friends.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Country? Time? 1 year? 5? 10?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.