boyfriend has started occasionally taking drugs and i hate them! ?

okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 months now, we’re all good and don’t fight much but recently this has been getting on my mind and i don’t know if it’s me overreacting or if i have the right to be upset.

so basically at the start of the relationship he was always saying how he hates drugs and how he only drinks and has tried weed a few times but hasn’t done any synthetic drugs. I am the same the closest to drugs i’ve got is weed but that was ages ago and neither of us have done it since we just drink when we go out. basically about a month ago his team won the premiership and they all went crazy that night and there were a lot of drugs involved and he snorted multiple different things and then promised me it was just for that night because of the premiership but he won’t do it again. a week later he went camping with mates and took speed again. I was really upset but he said he wouldn’t do it again and he prefers drinking. then a week later we went out for his footy presentation and it was his last night out with ‘the boys‘ so he asked me if he could do speed again and i was saying i don’t like him doing it but i don’t want to be forceful and controlling so in the end it’s his choice and then he still did it. im really upset because it was 3 times within 4 weeks. He also did nangs years ago and forgot about it so techincally the celebration night was the second time and i only just found that out because he forgot.what do i do?am i being over the top?

move on..........its not worth it

Tell him its either you or the drugs and their is no middle ground.

Every time he does hard drugs you should get a free pass to sleep with a random stranger.