Why is this man being so overzealous if he hasn't met me in person?

I am a middle-aged lady who met a guy on a site a little over a month ago. He lives distantly, about three hours away. He is younger than me. He has told me recently that we connect well and that he wants a future with me. He is becoming very serious. I am getting very nervous because we haven't met in person yet. Why is this person being so overzealous with me?

moving too fast, the 3 hrs away should be a red flag.....move on

Be careful. Finding people over the internet you do not have a clue who is behind the screen. I would highly recommend do some research on him via the internet. If you have his name,city and age go to a search engine like bing and type it in and see what you find. It is ok at this point if you don t have a age.

After that go to my life and do his name again. Once there you should find more info dob, criminal records, if he is married etc. People we date think we are so klutz that we don t know how to use the internet and that they can keep secrets from us which is crazy almost everything is on the internet. Something isn't right with the way he is overzealous. Be extreme careful giving out too much info about you.

Be careful. If you decide to meet, do so in public first. If you are serious, do some investigation. Find out who he is and his history.