How do I get away from a psychopath?

This person is determined to make sure I go to jail if I ever leave or do anything they don't like. This scares me because she lies like she breathes. I'm afraid that if the cops get called because she's screaming they will believe her lies when she says I've hurt her or something. I just want out of this but she won't leave. She knows I "can't do anything" so she just stays put in my home. I've resorted to living at a neighbor's most of the time but that is getting tiresome.

• Foofa

At this point you should probably just go get your own place and stop paying toward the rent/mortgage at the place where this person is living.

• Archer

Do you know what a restraining order is and what witnesses are.

• `

Stay in your home. Look up your city's eviction process and proceed accordingly.

Unfortunately, we live in a female’s world. If the bítch lies and says you did something you didn’t, the cops will believe the lying, crying, bítch without second thought. I know this from experience and the only thing that worked was making it so she was never heard from again... Hydrofluoric acid does wonders to get rid of a body.

• Jay

its kill or be killed