The Citizenship Pledge starts with a pledge of loyalty to Australia. How can Indians and Chinese who take this pledge be believed here?

Chinese are still loyal to China and Indians hate America so therefore cannot be loyal to Australia.

Best Answer

The Chinese government is using it's spare citizens to buy Australia one property at a time. Easier than going to war. Same result in the end. They will own and control our country.

Indians still support their cricket team in Australia. There just happy to turn Melbourne into New Mumbai. Could be 100 million Asians in Victoria one day.

What makes you think Indians hate America? They move there in droves.

• Aussie Battler
      4 weeks agoReport

Indian politics. They think the Americans are funding the Pakis for a start. 

"...and Indians hate America so..." Your experiences must be very different from mine. Many of the Indians (from India) that I've met think that the USA is a groovy place that will give you multiple chances to succeed if you give it at least a half-hearted effort. If you are using Indians as a moniker for Native Americans, which I doubt you are, then they may be pi$$ed about bone-headed government, and the abuses of the past, but they really love and revere the land, and I can't quite see how hatred for America would translate into disloyalty to Australia. Maybe because both Australians and Americans both speak English?... but there are like a billion English speakers in India, no joke...so that's not it. hmmmmm Many of the Chinese feel that the USA is a big kinda scary place with really weird customs that they'll have to learn about, but they really can be loyal to the USA and want to participate in the democratic process, be good citizens etc. but who could blame them for revering thousands of years of recorded history, land of their ancestors, most of them take that stuff a lot more seriously than we do guy! (There is something I don't see about why they would act that differently toward Australia.) You are going to have to elaborate some, and explain the circumstances of your position, because I feel that you are drawing on a very small sample set for you conclusions.

BTW, how'd you get so many points, asking so many more questions than answers? Do you have like a bunch of other accounts that just do nothing but give you best answer all day? 359pct best answers! WOW! Neato. Totally unheard of... Now that's a gorgeous hack!

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

I'm seeing more and more errors like that on Y!A. Lately they've just been losing count of the number of answers. It'll say "seven answers" you go there, it says "six answers" you count down, "one-two-three-four-five-six-seven. Nope. Seven answers."

What the hell are you babbling about?

No, seriously. That made no sense whatsoever.

Are you sure you understand English?

• skeptik
      3 weeks agoReport

I think you're right.
      Although this one did at least select a Best Answer.