Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What do you think that this stranger was thinking when he asked me "am I ok" and "you can tell strangers what's going on"? SO CONFUSED?

I was crying today in this forest alone, sitting on a tree trunk by a lake (young female adult age)...but I wasn't crying when he came to me so I am confused if he saw that... whatever I was having a moment & bad thoughts.....anyways this guy also somehow found this spot that is off the trail and said..

Our conversation:

Guy "don't be alarmed as he was walking by"

Me: *I just look at him quietly*

Guy "hey you took my meditation spot"

Me: "Oh, sorry"

Guy: *Jumps over me/ the tree trunk that broke off from a storm that i was sitting on

& walks to the side of an area* & says "I know it's not my business, but is everything ok"

Me: "yeah, thanks"

1 minute later- I am just looking at the lake & just thinking

Guy: "you know you can tell strangers what's going on, we don't etc...something about not knowing what's going on and not judging..."

CONFUSION PART

It was really sweet but I don't understand why he did that when I said yeah thanks & didn't cry when he was around..

Update:

He started to smoke while looking at the lake (standing on the side of me) & I kinda ran away after...I feel bad about it now & I'm confused...

Update 2:

Do you think that he was thinking that I was suicidal or something?

Update 3:

i don't get what he was trying to imply

1 Answer

Relevance
  • `
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

He "jumped over me and the tree trunk." He must be really athletic. This guy sees a young female woman out in the middle of nowhere and crying. Looking at this from his point of view, wouldn't you think it was strange?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.