Anonymous

Why are Indian women so dominant and aggressive in behavior?

Each and every Indian girl I see are very rude, ill-mannered, arrogant, dominant and suffer from princess syndrome. They believe they are any great and don't respect men. How come India be a patriarchal country when Indian women are radical feminists??

Best Answer

Thinking of the one Indian woman I have known who was like that, I definitely wouldn't describe her as a radfem, although I think her character is close to what you have in mind. I think she had an over-privileged upbringing in a fundamentalist Christian household and went to private schools, and grew up with an exaggerated sense of entitlement. However, she also dressed modestly, was heterosexual and regarded homosexuality as "fornication", so she was in no way feminist.

• Boko Haram
      4 weeks agoReport

She is definitely raised by upper class parents who spoil them with comfort and money. It's due their upbringing that they are like that. Also there is soo much inequality between rich and poor that these daughters of rich parents think they are royals.