Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Any idea what this could be? *Lump on Cat’s Back*?

I was petting my cat and noticed a hard lump on her back. With further investigation I saw that it had a bit of blood coming from it (see attached photo). Obviously she is going to the vet to make sure it isn’t malignant, but I was just wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen to their cat? Kinda worried!

• Ocimom

Hope its a minor thing. I've never had this on any of my cats. Does your cat go outside? It could be an infected bug bite.

• Maxi

The majority of these types of 'lumps' are nothing serious, however if you are concerned you need a vet to look at it and what treatment it needs, as even none serious/non malignant can if left turn into something more serious........

Got checked out - ended up being fine and was treated accordingly -OP

• Raven
      1 month agoReport

Hey, incel! Hey, mentally retarded poster! You are offensive in the extreme. Oooo, I guess people trying to help you failed your idiotic test! Such a superior attitude coming from an asshole. Go away.

Yeah people are ALWAYS taking the animal to the vet 'tomorrow' on this site.... but in the meantime, look and see if they can save the money and get a thousand total strangers to cure it... Go to a vet, cheapskate.

My car had one of those. It’s just a scratch, if it doesn’t heal soon take her to a vet

Is she an outdoor cat. Could have been in a fight.

do you have a question? it needs to be in the header, properly formatted, and starting with an interrogative pronoun.