Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

How do Christians maintain the fiction that God is proven to exist, when we can see the truth?

Favorite Answer

1. They just LIE

2. Their evidence for their god is nothing like they'd need from you if you said "it's raining outside" or "I have a million dollars in my bank account".

3. They LIE...

It was worth repeating 😎

EDIT

@Climate Realist "If there was no God, there would have been no big bang, no Universe and no us."

There was indeed a Big Bang to start this incarnation of something that has always existed in one form or another = there was never nothing

The only way you can get to a god is by Special Pleading

As in "everything needs a cause

EXCEPT bibel-god because

Bible-god get a free pass

Because bibel-god is special."

CR, your god doesn't explain anything

Simply because you can't explain your god.

It's not rocket science 😂

I keep telling you this

But you ignore me

It's for that reason you blocked me

Cos you're an intellectually dishonest coward 😂

~

• Otto

Study the Bible and find the truth.

Jesus said: "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:32.

Source(s): Bible

Can you see the stars?What's your explanation?The baby talk big bang?

Just so you know, here's sort of what it's like when a Christian hears a question like yours.  It's like hearing, "How do Christians maintain the fiction that the sun is proven to exist, when we can see the truth that it does not exist?"

To try to help you see their perspective, imagine someone who was a sun denier, and when you pointed to that bright thing in the sky as proof, they responded that's not proof.  What would you do then?  Would you continue to waste your time with such a person?  Hopefully now you can see why knowledgeable Christians don't waste time with such people.  I mean how do you handle those who can't see the obvious?  Show them more obvious?

“because that which is known of God is revealed in them, for God revealed it to them. For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly [or obviously] seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

It is obvious that atheists live dreary lives so they can't seem to find God. Atheists are a confused group: they want physical evidence for an incorporeal being. Either way, God still exists even if they don't acknowledge the fact. Atheists and logic are incompatible.

You are in gross darkness and you say you can SEE Truth?

The Truth is that you do not reject Truth.

Truth rejects you and your kind.  You began your odyssey into the depths of darkness by seeing evil as good - hence your name.  Now you're entering into serious delusion by your far more dangerous descent into seeing good as evil.

Without God and this forum in R & S, you have nothing but despair.

That's why you're compelled, against your will, to return here in desperation for something that has substance and meaning, even though it's to attack.

Like an hysterical moth, driven to the flame, you attempt to flee the darkness in your hollow, feeble spirit.

And you fail.

I'm a Christian. I don't know if God is real. My belief is my choice. I'm only a believer, not a knower. Proof is necessary only to justify something. A court verdict needs proof to justify a legal action. A product ad needs proof to justify the price we pay for the product. If I believe that God requires me to do good deeds, I don't have to justify my compliance to that belief. It is my personal choice. I am not imposing legal action nor am I selling anything. If I spread the message, I am only enticing, not forcing others to make their personal choice.

• Broton

You are honest Jonathn
      Nobody actually knows yet in their desperation they pretend they do

1/3 of the Bible is prophecy. Go study it.

They do it through something that is not associated with God at all.

They call it "jesus".

You have stated correctly.  You can't see the truth

but your disability does not extend to us all

If you see the truth, you see that God has been proven to exist.

If there was no God, there would have been no big bang, no Universe and no us.