John asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Why does my dogs foods tastye so bad?!?

I recntly goyt a dog and the dog food was flavored bef. I triyd it and it tastid horrible. WHY

Am I supposed to be eating this?

The dog food is supposed to be eaten with the dog 

Lol I've tried cat & dog food when I was little so yes it is gross

if you read up on the quality of "dog foods" you might think twice before pushing it on your pet....while people search around for whole foods, organic, freely raised wild beef, fish raised chemical free for their own health, they open bags of kibble unconcerned about components of the dry pellets for their dogs.....the common response is..."its just a dog leave it til they starve"....good foods dont taste bad (meat and vegetables)  and dogs LOVE them.

Dogs have different taste preferences to humans. What they can find tolerable, we might not, and vice versa.

They don't make dog food exceptionally tasty but you have to remember that a dogs sense of smell is like 700 times ours. So they smell something different than you smell & take differently than your taste buds. It was not meant for us to eat but it won't hurt us. It does not suit our pallet.

Your best bet would be to go to a large pet store or a feed store & find a grain free dog food for your dog. It costs quite a bit more but dogs that are allergic to any of the grains need a grain free dog food or be best you can afford to buy. Do not get the cheapest you can find.

Because it is only for dogs.

• u didnt heat it up

John.......stay out of the dogs food.

Because the food is for DOGS not PEOPLE.

Cuz ur gay that’s why it taste wierd