Will Sen Gabbard sue Hillary for accusing her of being a "Russian asset," with Hillary's accusation being..... A CRIME?

Both are democrats, with Sen Gabbard running for Pres.  Has Hillary totally flipped?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I think Gabbard summed it up when she said Hillary is afraid of her because she can't control her. Hillary gave Tulsi a boost by putting her in the spotlight but then, Clinton shooting herself in the butt is nothing new.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I really hope she does.

• 1 month ago

She’s not a senator.

• 1 month ago

There is no Senator Gabbard. She's a U.S. Representative.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Hillary didn't directly accuse her of anything, Tulsi just volunteered that she was a Russian asset.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no crime committed here.

• Manitu1 month agoReport

Considering the Senator's position, it could be.

• 1 month ago

🥴😏 After talking to my peers... it's clearly evident that Russia is taking interest in Tulsi the way they did Trump.

So... Hillary is actually not in the wrong.

It DOES NOT MEAN TULSI IS A RUSSIAN AGENT. It means she's best suited for the Republican party. Not the Dems. Her views match up with Putins/Trumps.

• 1 month ago

Hillary deliberately did not state a name . That sinks any slander or libel case .

• Manitu1 month agoReport

This may be one of those times where "If it looks like a duck"....might qualify.

• 1 month ago

Don't know yet how much, if any, truth lies behind Hillary's accusations. I can't just assume she is incorrect, although she has not yet provided any evidence. Not like her to just randomly spew out a groundless accusation, so I postpone my judgement regarding this issue, for now.

• Slander and libel laws are strange when applied to public figures. Even Trump, as off as he is, knows better than to try and pursue litigation against people who accuse him of all sorts of things, simply because he knows how costly the process is and how little he stands to gain from it.

I will say this much, however. As someone who begrudgingly voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, nothing has made me want to hear what Gabbard has to say more than Hillary accusing her of being in collusion with the Russians. Where is all that "There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!" crap now? I might be wrong, but I don't remember Hillary denouncing that kind of rhetoric when it was used to prop her up. Oh well.

• 1 month ago

Yes she needs to!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.