Will Sen Gabbard sue Hillary for accusing her of being a "Russian asset," with Hillary's accusation being..... A CRIME?

Both are democrats, with Sen Gabbard running for Pres.  Has Hillary totally flipped?

Best Answer

I think Gabbard summed it up when she said Hillary is afraid of her because she can't control her. Hillary gave Tulsi a boost by putting her in the spotlight but then, Clinton shooting herself in the butt is nothing new.

• Tepee

I really hope she does.

She’s not a senator.

There is no Senator Gabbard. She's a U.S. Representative.

Hillary didn't directly accuse her of anything, Tulsi just volunteered that she was a Russian asset.

• Sally

There's no crime committed here.

• Manitu1 month agoReport

Considering the Senator's position, it could be.

🥴😏 After talking to my peers... it's clearly evident that Russia is taking interest in Tulsi the way they did Trump.

So... Hillary is actually not in the wrong.

It DOES NOT MEAN TULSI IS A RUSSIAN AGENT. It means she's best suited for the Republican party. Not the Dems. Her views match up with Putins/Trumps.

Hillary deliberately did not state a name . That sinks any slander or libel case .

• Manitu1 month agoReport

This may be one of those times where "If it looks like a duck"....might qualify.

Don't know yet how much, if any, truth lies behind Hillary's accusations. I can't just assume she is incorrect, although she has not yet provided any evidence. Not like her to just randomly spew out a groundless accusation, so I postpone my judgement regarding this issue, for now.

• Slander and libel laws are strange when applied to public figures. Even Trump, as off as he is, knows better than to try and pursue litigation against people who accuse him of all sorts of things, simply because he knows how costly the process is and how little he stands to gain from it.

I will say this much, however. As someone who begrudgingly voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, nothing has made me want to hear what Gabbard has to say more than Hillary accusing her of being in collusion with the Russians. Where is all that "There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!" crap now? I might be wrong, but I don't remember Hillary denouncing that kind of rhetoric when it was used to prop her up. Oh well.

Yes she needs to!