jah asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Is there a problem with feeding my dog chocolate. Because everyday I feed him a Hershey bar and he throws up and has  diarrhea. He cant walk?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Can't wait until you get in an accident, but you're still alive. And the vultures decide to have dinner.

• 3 weeks ago

If you continue feeding it chocolate YOU ARE GOING TO KILL IT so STOP!!

• 3 weeks ago

Your making your dog sick they can't eat chocolate like we can that poor dog

• 3 weeks ago

Yes indeed there is.

Human chocolate contains theobromine. This is a chemical which is very highly toxic to dogs, and the symptoms which you are describing here are symptoms of theobromine poisoning.

You need to get the dog to see a vet as soon as you can. Also, don't give the dog any more chocolate. If you want to give them chocolate, then stick to specifically made dog chocolate instead. This is safe to give a dog, because it has had the theobromine removed from it.

Hope this helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Just go away. You are trolling & you know it. You know what chocolate will do to a dog so I am calling you a liar.

• Raven
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

trolly trolly troll troll

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your dog is going to die. You are poisoning your dog...

• 3 weeks ago

If you're gonna troll please at least do something clever and funny

• 3 weeks ago

chocolate is deadly to dogs...

In large enough amounts, chocolate and cocoa products can kill your dog. Why not chocolate? The toxic component of chocolate is theobromine. Humans easily metabolize theobromine, but dogs process it much more slowly, allowing it to build up to toxic levels in their system

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

And even for humans, chocolate should only be eaten in moderation or they will become fat, with bad teeth!!

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your village misses it's idiot, go home, they will welcome you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.