Can i name my son Shrek?

• "Can i name my son Shrek?"

Crazy people are capable of dumping all sorts of crazy names on their defenceless offspring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qImWFWtr-BE

Youtube thumbnail

And it looks as though you are either off-your-head crazy. or one of the MANY Y!A people who have not yet learned the difference between

🔸 CAN - meaning "able to"

and

🔹 SHOULD - meaning "ought to".

FYI:

🐑Shrek was a sheep that hid in the mountains of our Southern Alps for several years before being discovered & mustered out: https://www.google.com/search?q=shrek+nz

There are on-line videos of events such as him getting his first shearing AFTER capture.

Recently, Shrek🙂 has been a cartoon character on TV, and the firm has copyrights on the name "Shrek" © 2019 DreamWorks Animation LLC

I suspect that the copyright doesn't prevent human babies being given that name (no WAY would I have named my child Shrek!), but as YOU are the one who wants to know, YOU must contact DreamWorks Animation LLC.

Maybe at:

nbcucareers@nbcuni.com

Certainly at:

DreamWorks Animation, LLC

Campanile Building

1000 Flower Street

Glendale, CA 91201

United States

or

ph. 818 6955 000

after whatever prefix is needed to phone from your part of the world to California.

King Les The Lofty

- first pup in 1950, GSD breeder & trainer since 1968

do it no balls...............................

absolutely yes do it

Definitely yes.

Haha I'm weak asf

• Kevin

You probably could but the question you need to ask yourself is

Should I name my son Shrek?

Ugh!!!! Think about him being called 'Uncle Shrek' when he is an adult!!!! NO!!!!!

• John P

That is legally possible in some countries, but not in others. Do you know that the German word "schrek" means "shock"? (Mental shock, not electric shock)

Do it, I dare you.

Why not...hopefully he grows up to look like a shrek