Do anyone find Tattoos or Piercings cool?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I have tattoos and piercings because I like them. I am big fan and put considerable thought in choosing what I find to be a suitable expression for me. I can understand if a person does not like tattoos or piercings. However, it always amazes me the outright senseless name calling the anti tattoo group has to express at each tattoo question.

If I dislike something that is not hurting anyone, I simply stay away and don't do it.

• nobody4 weeks agoReport

I love them both too. I have piercings now but maybe around January; next year. I hope I get my tattoos done. But what an incredible opinion on how u felt about tattoos and piercings!!! :)

• 4 weeks ago

nope i actually dont like them or people who have them at all

no offensive but why did u answer this question?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yeah ... i think so

• 4 weeks ago

I find them horrible and disfiguring. !!!!

They are bad enough on 'Popeye' , but a complete NO!! NO!! on women.

They are not beautiful even if it is something like a flower or butterfly.

Remember it is 'self mutilation'.

They are NOT part of Western culture, but western culture puts up with them.

Also If you want a tattoo removed it is a painful process, and leaves a 'greenish' scar behind.

In the UK the NHS will NOT removed them !!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I have tattoos and I have had piercings. I am not trying to be “cool” i just love how tattoos look, they are all interesting to me

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am not a fan of either.

• 4 weeks ago

yeah, I like discrete tattoos. piercings are cool but I got an infected cartilage piercing last year and now I only like them on others and not myself :(

ouch, T im so sorry that happen to ur ear but at least you still like both and that's still awesome. So I give credit though. I have piercings. I have 1 nose piercing and i have 5 ear piercings. I going to get 2 tattoos and a navel piercing on the same day. But I love your opinion! :)

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, I think they look low class.

• 4 weeks ago

Depends, different tattoos look ‘cooler’ on different people. Like black people can carry sleeves way better than white people. White people/lighter people can carry a colourful tattoo better. It’s not a race thing just a personal opinion. 

ok. But I think Black and white both look cute with sleeve tattoos. no matter the skin color to me

• 4 weeks ago

i dont use them but it dont bother me if others do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.