How many beers would it take to get be drunk?

I'm 5'10, 215 lbs. Just wondering how many brewskis it would take to get me slammed.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

8 pints if you're a regular drinker

3 or 4 if not.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dependsbon the size of the beer snd the stregth

It would take a lot fewer 500ml extra strong Redhorse thsn it would take 237ml regulsr San Miguels

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm going to assume that's a serious question, although I'm not sure it is!

First, your height, weight and other physical characteristics don't make much difference, if any at all.

The answer depends on these things:

Your tolerance to alcohol.

Whether or not you are tired.

Whether or not you have an empty stomach.

How quickly you drink these “beers”.

Whether you drink them on their own or with food.

Whether you are on medication or have any illnesses that might be affected by alcohol.

The alcoholic strength of the “beers”.

How big each “beer” is (e.g. a small can vs a pint).

Whether you mean “drunk” or “slammed” (two different things).

What YOU mean by “drunk” (or “slammed”).

• 1 month ago

Depends on your alcohol tolerance, how fast you drink, and the beer itself. Not all beer is created equally. They can range in alcohol content from as little as 4% up past 10%. It's going to take way more Bud Lights to get someone wasted than something with a crazy high ABV. Plus, there's a huge difference between drinking a dozen beers in twelve hours vs. drinking a dozen beers in two hours.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lol little baby

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends, also, on whether you are taking any medications, whether you have eaten, how much sleep you've had, and whether you’ve built up a tolerance... and the alcohol content of the “brewskis” (they are not all the same).

• 1 month ago

Did you mean BREWSKIES??

• 1 month ago

depends on how much of a lightweight or heavy weight you are.

Everyone is a bit different.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on the individual person. On whether or not they have food in their stomach, but even more on how much alcohol dehydrogenase (an enzyme) their body produces.

Getting slammed means you are killing brain cells. Alcohol is a poison, and being drunk means you have poisoned yourself .. rarely enough to die, of course.

The younger you are, the more serious the repercussions of losing brain cells ... especially in emotional health, and problems that rise up there will affect ALL areas of your life for the REST of your life.

Your brain will not complete its growth until you are in your early 20's. Even after that, you will damage brain cells when you get drunk. But before then, the effect is much more pervasive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.