Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

need opinions and statments to my immigration statment?

alot of countries have laws that let people move to another country however america has the highest amount of immigation yet america cant sustain its 19th century demography with the paste of accepted applicants. So what president or governemnt decided this was a great idea? sounds like WE THE PEOPLE created this law to extinct our own people by becoming majority foreign, even when the foreign have children here its still foreign dispite how the law treats it deep down we all know. maybe the worst part of this is that it will never be talked about by the media, news, or the president because legal immigation will never change and its already to late to keep it from consuming, we will only continue to hear about the problems with illegal immagration like thats our only problem. a big amount of americans today are not from the demography of the early 1900s so im sure the vast majority would be ok with the change since most are from that group, is all lost for the american white european and how should i cope with my kinds dismise and a failure of what the goverments choices have been made over the decades?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"We The People" was penned when the US had a population of 2.5 million spread out over just 13 states and our western most border was 50 miles outside of Atlanta. The Framers didn't address immigration other than to state that a US President can't be one because that just wasn't a concern for them. The 18th Century US had no real taxation nor any social programs to be exploited so the attitude was the more the merrier. The good news for you, I guess, is that the Framers were every bit as racist as you are.

• Pat
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need to sue your third grade English teacher for malpractice.

• 4 weeks ago

you must be stupid because its clearly visable that people in america are less white and more brown. someday you wont be able to tell if someone is of a certain race cause of all the bleaching and mix raced. do your research the majory that was building this country decades and decades ago is dying off. i believe at an even faster rate cause of the media and how people look at our president immigrations and specifically hisapnic immigrations banning together and retailating, our people are giving up having fews kids and just accepting fate

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The idea of immigration is wholesome, we all are immigrants from somewhere. The problem is, various countries send their criminals here, or are escaped criminals on the run. Human traffickers, drug cartels and coyotes, they victimize the innocents. Best to apply for a visa and wait in line. It’s safer. Or via for a green card/work permit. The border patrol should not be tasked with sorting out who’s who of illegal crossers. Unfair.

• brian4 weeks agoReport

this has nothing to do with sending criminal immigrations. just immigrants in itself . we dont have to allow immigration at all and if we do allow it we have every right to limit it so much smaller that it cant disrupt our civilization but its actually already over took about 25 yrs ago to late

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you stoned?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.