Does my rose tattoo look cheesy?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

kinda....why no color?

• 4 weeks ago

No, but you could add more detail to it...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Again!  The tiger is much nicer and this one makes it less attractive!

• adam4 weeks agoReport

To the point that it would look bad if I sleeved it out?

• I wouldn't call it cheesy, but it doesn't look like a rose to me. Half the petals are too dark to be able to see if it's a rose. It kind of looks like a pansy with fangs... vampire pansy... lol. The leaves don't even look like rose leaves. They're too narrow and too pointy. There's no detail to the leaves or petals. Don't ever go back to this tattoo artist, they don't know what a rose is supposed to look like.

• adam4 weeks agoReport

Oh believe me, I won’t go back to him even if the tattoo was free.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Laura
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't look cheesy, it just looks badly done.

This is a very popular style for rose tattoos, but it needs a touch up to help all of the black look more uniform.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. It's very cool........

• 4 weeks ago

It does not look to be of very good artistic quality at all. Thick, blunt lines and the picture does not look realistic. I hope you did not pay for it as it is going to cost quite a bit to remove.

• adam4 weeks agoReport

I can’t get it covered, I’ve talked to so many tattoo artist, they can’t do anything about it. I can get it removed but that’ll take like two years.

• 4 weeks ago

Prison tats paid for by sex never look good.

• 4 weeks ago

What game are you watching on ESPN?

• adam4 weeks agoReport

The braves, bulldogs and falcons all choked last week. Lol. But yeah I have to stick to my dawgs, though. I’ll check out the Michigan vs Penn State game. I’ve actually never watched a Fresno State game though. Did you go to school there?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It looks more like a face to me, perhaps a clown face.    Sorry.  It might look different though if I saw it close up, in person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.