Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Half of Russia buried in snow. Russia breaks multiple 116 Year-Old Cold records?

Is this from evil co2 or something else?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Historically low solar activity.

• 3 weeks ago

Nope it just means the white nights are over

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"COOL!" so not a tropical paradise they advertised in the travel brochures?

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, Mother Nature is scolding the global warming climate clowns and showing who is Boss!!

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

It's very warm where I am. I played volleyball on the beach yesterday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Global warming is upsetting the balance of the polar vortex which is sending warm air into the Arctic and pushing cooler air south, which is why you get these occasional crazy cold snaps.

• Chester4 weeks agoReport

Still using that made up alarmist junk, ha, ha, ha!!!

• 4 weeks ago

Gosh you're right. Global Climate Change must be a big hoax! Damn that Pentagon and all 4 branches of the military for making plans that take it into account and calling it the biggest threat to our country ever! How dare they admit to and make plans for Global Warming when we all know it's a big scam!!

• choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I guess that's why the poster posted anonymously, right? Because of his honest appraisal of the work of 95% of the global scientific community?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

trump re activated the HAARP . they are wobbling the polar vortex .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The only carbon emissions crisis should be too many environmentalist nutjobs with minds full of mush emitting too many carbon emissions simply breathing while living in their parents basements.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe they should twerk about it like the climate alarmists do here. That'll help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.