What is the Most Popular song sung by two separate A-list singers, who have their own very successful separate careers in their own right?

Let me think.

One really good track is Elton John and Billy Joel doing "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues" live. They did a concert tour together, and did a lot of each other's material together, but that's my favorite track.

"Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" is another really good song. That's Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty. And here are a few of my other favorites.

Up Where We Belong, from the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman"--Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes.

I've Had the Time of My Life, another song from a film, "Dirty Dancing," and another song featuring Jennifer Warnes, this time with Bill Medley (one of the Righteous Brothers.)

On My Own--Patty LaBelle and Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers)

Where is the Love--Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway

You're the One that I Want, from "Grease"--Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta.

Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing--Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

And my personal favorite, featuring Otis Redding and Carla Thomas.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbeMPBbKPjs

Youtube thumbnail