leeceve asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Does anyone have Mcdonalds Monopoly pieces I can have?

I went out with my family to mcdonalds last night, and found that we collected quite a few of those monopoly stickers for the promotion, I'm only one sticker away from winning a few things. If anyone who isn't playing is willing to give me the codes on their tickets, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Sure XXXBAI98754

I have a Boardwalk. You may have it for 750,000 euros

No. McDonald's produces a billion common stickers (making idiot customers buy more meals, because they think they're "so close") but McDonald's produces only 1 sticker that will complete the entire set. Good luck with that, Sweetheart.

sdfdsfsdfdsfsfdssdfsdf

8475291`````~~~~~kuyhfdwlgh;skfb

McDonald's Monopoly is a just ruse to get sales. I know, I had people who helped me collect the pieces and I never once was able to get the full set.

• leeceve
      4 weeks agoReport

It's working pretty damn well, I only bought medium/large items as smalls don't have the pieces. I'm so close though, I really hate that they do that.

i would just go back to mcdonalds and buy something else so you can get another piece

• Robin

i have a Park Lane