Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

what is your definition of a climate alarmist. What is one example of climate alarmism?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One of the categories of Climate Alarmists is made up of the so-called 'scientists' conducting so-called 'research' into ANY sort of reason why Man..... not natural processes....is culpable for 'global warming'. Of course, the cost of this is borne by Taxpayers'-funded research grants. Eliminate the grants and the global warming industry will disappear.

• Daro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Easy one.

Polar bears dying by the thousands. "Please send me 15 trillion $$$$ to save them" - Al Gore ......"Mail it to my beachfront mansion from which i intend to stop the rising tides ......from American made Global Warming".

Meanwhile in the real world:

Attachment image
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A person can better distinguish truth from fiction by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Climate_Alarmunism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A climate alarmist is one who paints a false narrative about the extent of the crisis associated with climate change. They paint a picture of impending doom. They may actually believe the narrative, but it is not an accurate depiction of the facts.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A climate Alarmist is a religious nut that thinks the World is ending .

Higher taxes and Universal Health care will somehow lower CO2

Equality will affect the Climate

• 1 month ago

A climate alarmist is someone who follows the stupid anthropogenic climate change fairytale. The girl from Switzerland who is an uneducated dolt is a prime example. Another prime example is the UN.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.