Australia is getting more Asians today. Is anybody excited apart from slumlords, wage theives and greedy developers?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

it will never stop , politicians do it to look good in the eyes of all the foreigners to get the vote from them cause the average aussie sees politicians are only politicians to feather their own nest and not care what happens to Australia in 100 odd years ..

we don't even have jobs for aussies now and not enough housing and our roads are chockers and our country cant keep on taking ...many decent people live on the streets ..many rich aussies don't see how many here suffer and struggle from day to day

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

China wants Australia by hook or by crook and is sending in thousands weekly thanks to Turnbull and his 10 year visas

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No you summed it up perfectly

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't understand why we even bothered sending a generation of young boys to their deaths to repel the Japanese from our country in WW2 when our spineless governments are just rolling out the red carpet for Asians that undermine hard working & honest Australians in the present day.

Then to add insult to injury those same Asians that immigrate don't even make an effort to assimilate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm not excited because Bogans refused to work and lives on the dole. That's when the Asians takes advantage of us and work for less salary. Bogans are the blame for their own mess because of this and that's includes you Centrelink.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nothing wrong with getting more asians around, theyre nice people

• 1 month ago

Someone has to pay for Centrelink. No chance getting Grubbie to pay for anything.

• old timer
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you have no interest than why do you bother asking for proof, moron.

• 1 month ago

You are really boring with you repetitive abuse about Asians and immigrants, in fact you are now as boring and pathetic as Master Bates and when that happens you know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel..

• old timer
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

and now we go back to where we were 2 years ago with me asking you a question which you can't answer, what have you done for your Country. fvck all, you expect everyone else to do it for you, you sad little man, if I had a life like yours, i'd neck myself.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes as australia only takes the really intellegent ones

• amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Australia has one of the lowest immigration and refugee rates in the world. Only racists care. No. White australians will always be the majority. Afraid theyre going to steal your no existent job?

• amy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

No worries. Same. Turns out we're in different states.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.