Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Can Yahoo Answers be an addiction for some?

Favorite Answer

for some, it is clearly their entire life...............

for Others, like myself..........just because I don't stalk, and troll, and abuse other users here, and manage to maintain a long standing account, because I OBEY the rules here............doesn't make me a "loser" as one poster put it. The points simply add up if you are here LONG enough............

not my problem if RUDE, mean, abusive stalkers can't manage to get past level 4 or 5, without being suspended.

• Daniel

Yep for a lot of people it can be

Yes, for some it is. I know one person who spends day and night here. I live 12 hours ahead of this person and when I am on here at 5 pm my time, they are on here at 5 am.

• Zirp

yes it definitely can

i think so, im addicted to it myself

• .

Not me, I can easily stay off doe 10-15 seconds with no side effects

Yes, YA is an addiction for many people. That can be both good and bad at the same time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problematic_social...  

I jeep strange hours. I am a night owl. If I get 2 or 3 hours of deep sleep, WHEN I get it is up to me. That it might drive someone else crazy means THEY gave a problem or obsession,  for years.