Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why was something so innocent such a turn on?

I slept for the very first time  with my girlfriend yesterday. Just sleeping, in her bedroom. We didn't do nothing else except for talking and cuddling together. This morning she woke up, stretched her arms and put her elbow on the bed and looked at me smiling, staying like that. She didn't notice but the strap of her tank top was too low and I saw her breast, when I noticed it, she blushed and adjust it, but I have to be honest I wanted so bad to take both of her straps off and leave her like that under me. Sometimes I wish I could nibble them. She was so damn gorgeous, her sleepy face, her innocent smile looking at me, her white tank top falling.... I just, it was too hot, although she didn't try at all. How can girls do this? With something so innocent and unexpected, they make you go crazy.

Best Answer

Because sex and porn gets boring and overrated. That's what makes even the simplest of things like you mentioned more interesting.

"She didn't try at all"? She is probably wondering why you, as the male, didn't.

actually there are many ways to talk to them

Sent a pic so accurate answers can be given why that turns you on